Legion of Soldiers HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Soldiers HQ

Official Legion of Soldiers community forum. Forum email is LegionofSoldiers@rocketmail.com, email that for any questions.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forums got a sleek new upgrade guys! Obviously I love you all so much so have fun looking at this new baby for a while and remember to play nicely ;D - Twisted :3
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Halo 4 Characters
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» Talk Time with Twisted: Halo 4
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:39 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 44)
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 43)
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 42)
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:34 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 41)
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 40)
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 39)
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» Halo Characters
Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 am by LCpl Felix J. Greshaw

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Legion of Soldiers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Legion of Soldiers HQ on your social bookmarking website

Introducing: Outbreak Team!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XTwistedPowerX
Commander
Commander
XTwistedPowerX

Gamertag : XTwistedPowerX

Main Character
Name: [NONE]
RolePlay Universe::

Introducing: Outbreak Team! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 am

Beginning of Story
[ ]{CURRENT LOCATION - "Command Post Alpha Delta 03"}[ ]
[][Time - UKNOWN|ERA - Middle of H-C War, 3 Days after MOST Elites join the UNSC][]
It was dark in the briefing room, nearly two years in training and this was the day that this man and his partner become ODSTs. The drill sergeant slowly walked up to him, always watching, always waiting. That being said he wasn't exactly the most patient human being on Reach, but he could handle it.

"Congratulations on making the cut Lt. Power," the sergeant said "but this is only the beginning for you and your new team."

"Thank you, sir!" Lt. Power exclaimed, "but what do you mean new team?"

"Didn't you hear? So far you've only worked with random marines and ODSTs, but now it's your turn to jump feet first into hell, soldier!"

"Right i got that...but what do you mean exactly? Am i commanding a new team of marines?"

"No soldier, it's going to be you, your partner Pvt. Wester, and two other ODSTs. The details are all in here, but what it's basically a bio on your new ODSTs and your mission briefing. Oh and you and Wester will need code names as well, so that no one will know who you really are."

"Wait, what?!"

"That's right, welcome to the spec-ops division. You can pick a for your team and your code names off this list here" He hands Lt.Power some sheets of paper. "Well, go ahead then"

Lt.Power looks through the names, "Hmph," he grumbles.

1. Salt and Pepper Squad
  2. Outbreak Team
  3. Battlerun Division

• Code names for operatives.

1. Grenaids
  2. Crow
  3. Raven
  4. Gen
  5. Corporal

Last edited by XTwistedPowerX on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://legionofsoldiers.forumotion.com
XTwistedPowerX
Commander
Commander
XTwistedPowerX

Main Character

PostSubject: Names   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am

As Lt. Power looks at the names he chooses the following;
  • Lt. Power-Crow
  • Pvt. Wester-Gen
  • Fire Team-Outbreak Team

Last edited by XTwistedPowerX on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Gamertag : General CT83

Main Character
Name: Gen
RolePlay Universe:: Halo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm

[Gen's log][]
{I'm still hesitant about going through this. I won't be able to change my mind after the operation is complete, you can seperate DNA after it's combined. Wonder how it's like to be human.....
[][END LOG][]
Back to top Go down
XTwistedPowerX
Commander
Commander
XTwistedPowerX

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:25 am

[ ]{0200 Command Outpost Sword Base}[ ]
"Alright then, here's your mission information," the sergeant hands Crow another file...

"So, Sgt. Hapkins, you want me and my team to go and stop covenant scientists from genetically engineering one of their own?"

"That's right soldier, get your team and roll out at 0700, copy?"

"Yes, sir. We'll be ready at 0630!"

[ ]{0700 UNSC Drop of the Day}[ ]
Crow, Gen, and the rest of the team get in their selective pods. Crow takes his new grenade launcher, and his antique battle rifle. Gen sports a regular assault rifle, and a shiny, new DMR. Murphy takes a DMR and a magnum, while Jenkins takes his rocket launcher and spartan laser.

"Alright, team listen up!" Crow shouts as they enter their pods. "I want this done cleanly, and everyone make sure you know who's in charge here. When we get down there I want everyone to regroup on my position on the rocks, got it? Good let's move, move, move!"

The familiar beeping counts down...
FREE FALL! Slowly falling down the group chatters for a few seconds, and then...

Last edited by XTwistedPowerX on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 pm

[][GENS LOG[]
I've begun to refuse my DNA being altered like this. They've hidden everything from me, I"m like an animal in a cage being experimented on. Doors locked right now it'll be a moment before they figure that out. Oh, and what i meant by "they've hidden everthing by me" is that they didn't mention that I would be tracked and killed on a suicide mission to kill some guy named [AUTO-FILER CLASSIFIED]. Damn... they're here. Trying to bust down the door. This thing's been pushed ahead to time because a UNSC ship has lauched pods close to our position. Can't believe I'm saying this but i hope the UNSC get here before one strand of my DNA is altered. Here's some quick thinking... if the Unsc FIND THIS HERES A MESSAGE. I'M IN THE CONTAINMENT FACILITY 3rd FLOOR. HELP THEY'RE ABOUNT TO-
[]{unexpeced system failure}[]
[][END LOG[]
Back to top Go down
XTwistedPowerX
Commander
Commander
XTwistedPowerX

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:18 pm

IMPACT! Crow finally, being disoriented after the first few second of the crash, ejects his door. He gets out to the rendezvous to find Gen waiting. As he walks up he wonders, 'Wait, where are the others? Shit not now, not the first mission!'. "Glad you could make it sleeping beauty, I saw the others land a few meters from me, I'm pretty sure they'll be here in..." Gen attempts to finish his sentence, but just as he opens his mouth Murphy and Jenkins step out of the forest. "Ah finally," Crow manages. "Thought you'd be dead by now with this shit of a planet to land on."

"Nah" says Jenkins, "We thought we'd drop by the snack bar first and get some fresh make up for you." He exclaimed laughing horribly with Murphy.

"Well Jenkins I'm glad you thought of me, but I'm afraid you're a bit too late. Supposed to be here five minutes ago, which means YOU take rear guard."

"Aw c'mon boss, I got here before Murphy!"

"Not from my perspective, i saw him from the trees long before you and your big purse strolled in." At that line Murphy and Gen couldn't hold what straight faces they had left, almost killing each other trying not to laugh. "Anyway," Crow concludes, "here's the rundown on this mission boys." He goes on to explain that the Covenant is here on Kroner to test some subjects, mainly human but some brave volunteers. He also explained 2 other things; the fact that the Co-vies were using their own soldiers to fuse together in an attempt to make some sort of super soldier, and that Gen and him have been receiving weird transmissions from the TacNet on an unidentified IP.

"So basically, all jokes aside guys, this is serious shit. I'm sure we have our fights but remember who's in charge here. There's also something from those transmissions that i think might prove useful, and i think we have an ally in there."

"What do you mean Crow? Like another human or a 'Heretic'?" Gen asks.

"No I don't think it's human, but i also don't think it's a 'Heretic', but I do think it's Sangheili." Crow replied. After that sentence he signaled for silence and gave the the go to move out. It took them just a few minutes to find their obj. and it seemed deserted except for a weird code signed with Gen's code-name. It also seemed to be addressed directly to Crow, somehow our heroes instantly knew it was from the sangheili inside. Crow reached out for the note...
Back to top Go down
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm

[justify] Gen's log was cut off right as an elite major pushed his face against the tac pad. The pad shattered. Gen screamed in pain. "GET OFF ME!" he yelled in a deep, loud voice. Using his feet he managed to kick the major off. "Your foolish" said Gen, "facing me like that." The major stood there, staring at Gen. "Now that i got your attention..." said the major as he turned to the side. Out from the doorway came three zealots and the elite scientist. Gen's rage sparked as soon as he saw the brown, ugly scientist. "Go away." said Gen firmly. "Umm.... no" said the scientist,"you see... it's too late. Your parallel human form has already approached this facility, and you shall take his body as your own and carry on your mission" Gen's eyes burned. He thought it was from his anger, but his whole face burned. Yea... he was mad.

"I don't have to do shit" he said. The scientist only chucked. "alright" he said, "shock 'em." the zealots closed in on him. Gen got nervous but he wasn't going down without a fight. Those zappers the zealots had were powerful, and they probable had them on full power. Just a little shock would knock Gen out. He kicked to his right. It missed but it caused the zealot to take a step back. He kicked at the other zealot. The zealot, learning his technique, grabbed his foot and pulled. Gen fell down and hit his head on the bed in the room. The zealot Gen had kicked at before zapped him in the neck. One second it hurt like hell..... the next..... Gen was out cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gen awoke faintly. His enitre body was numb. But it was moving. He was being dragged. Using his fuzzy vision he tried to make out was was happening. The zealots were dragging him down the purple hallway to... where? The DNA facility probably. Gen wanted to start fighting again but he didn't because (a) he couldn't move anymore than his eyes and (b) he thought better not to anyways. It was a battle he couldn't win unless the UNSC, and Gen's equivelence, arrived. Gen prayed and prayed he would be droppend and the UNSC would save him. But they didn't.

Gen stopped moving. What for? Gen opened his eyes again and this time he could see better. Someone placed something on his face and he was plunged into a pod full of... something. Not water, no, it was a thick fluid. Then it came to him. This was the pod where his DNA was fused. Gens body was still stunned and he could only move in centimeters from his body's defult position. He just waited. "wheres the others?!" yelled the elite scientest. The UNSC troops moved into the room. Their hands were strapped behind their backs and one elite minor held a gun to each of the troopers head. "Slowly Gen" said one of the troops. he couldn't tell which, but they knew his name. No wait. it wasn't him, it was his human equivelence. "Gen, meet Gen" said the scientist. "PODS READY GET THESE GUYS IN HERE!" he yelled. Gen saw what one of the human troops were doing. Reaching for a knife. Was he crazy? Human Gen was placed into the pod. Right was he was put in, without a mask, The huuman that had the knife suddenly broke out in a rampage. As did the others. They all managed to get their hand in front of them and kill the minors protecing them. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE!" yelled the scientist to to zealots. "GET THEM." The pods were activated. Gen suddenly felt like he was being jabben with hundreds, thousands, millions, no, billions of needles deep into his skin. The zealots surrounded the humans as they did Gen. "HELP!" screamed the human Gen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Gunner59524
Leviathan
Leviathan
Gunner59524

Gamertag : Gunner59524

Main Character
Name: Gunney

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 am

Gunney: Targets acquired! I'm goin' In!

General Jackson: Roger. Good luck Gunney. Don't worry, the package is safe.

Guney: Thanks command. Over and out.

(The bulkhead rattles as Gunney maneuvers in for the hybrid bombing run and landing)

Gunney: THIS IS GONNA BE HOT!!!

Master Chief: Don't veer off.

Gunney: I'm not!!

Cortana: Aw hell. THIS THING IS FALLING APART!!!

Gunney: THEN THANK GOD THE LAST LANDING STRIP IS JUST BEYOND OUR TARGET!!! STRAP YOURSELVES IN!!!

Rtas: Is he always like this?

Thel: Always.

(Bulkhead shudders as bombs drop---Longsword rocks hard as explosion takes out the Brute Spire and is hit by a shockwave)

Gunney: (sarcastically) Now comes the fun part. (Normal Voice) STRAP IN!!!

Cortana: SHIT!

(Longsword crash-lands)

(TWO HOURS LATER)

Rtas: That was the worst landing ever.

Gunney: (voice strained due to attempt to finalize camp preparations) Oh shut up!

(Gunney drops firewood on the stack)

Gunney: (normal voice) It's not like I meant to crash anyway.

Cortana: (From portable holo-projector) (jokingly) I think you did it on purpose.

(Thel Vadmee laughs)

Master Chief: Alright that's enough. I think we all need to rest after a day like that.

Rtas: Agreed

(Rtas goes to his tent and falls asleep instantly)

Gunney: (to himself) I just hope the General got the kids out safe.

(Everyone turns in for the night)

(TO BE CONTINUED) Surprised
(CLIFF HANGAR!!!!!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XTwistedPowerX
Commander
Commander
XTwistedPowerX

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

The confrontation was fast yet so slow, first Crow was tied up with a blindfold on. The next he was sticking a knife into an Elite Majors neck! He tried to get Gen out of the tank, with no luck. The next thing he saw was the elite and Gen vaporize into thin air, then he collapsed into a state of exhaustion. Next thing he knew he was being dragged by Gen, but something is different. The he looked at Gen's arms and legs, AND THEY WERE SANGHEILI! That was the last Crow saw before blacking out...

Last edited by XTwistedPowerX on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Main Character

PostSubject: -Gen's Halo Tales   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 am

[] [File-Bckstry.txt...loaded...] []
When the 3 covenant prophets came to power each chose an elite General to command each of the prophets forces. The first general was smart, unexpected, and cautious. His armor was painted onyx to symbolize this. The second wasn't cautious, however, he pressed the limits of his forces and although this seemed to be a flaw in his thoughts, he was chosen because he could make very fast-acting decisions, and for his ferociousness in combat. This general was painted maroon. The third was persistent. when he reaches a goal he holds it to the last man. He never listened to others and always acted as if nothing affected him. his armor was painted sage and he was the first to die.

Last edited by XTwistedPowerX on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XTwistedPowerX
Commander
Commander
XTwistedPowerX

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:53 pm

[ ]{0900 Outskirts of Covenant Research Facility Penance}[ ]
Crow as slowly comes into consciousness, he realizes what he last saw. He sits up quickly and scans the area. What he finds isn't that alarming. Just a simple military camp in a small jungle clearing, with only 3 tents. The first tent he recognized as being his own personal one, with the symbol of a side faction he was in command of(that being a small black and gold skull and crossbones). The next tent was a bit bigger that, he was sure, was the barracks tent. The last tent had a symbol that strangely resembled something that Crow should remember but had no clue about. As he got up and turned around he heard voices coming towards him...
Back to top Go down
Gunner59524
Leviathan
Leviathan
Gunner59524

Gamertag : Gunner59524

Main Character
Name: Gunney

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:30 am

Gunney: Well well well. What a pleasant surprise.

(Thel Vadmee walks out of his tent)

Thel: Who's this?

Gunney: An old friend of mine.

(Gunney indicates the human woman in standard marine attire)

Woman: The name's Alice.

Thel: I cant help but wonder how you came to meet guney here.

Alice: It's a long story.

(Military calendar: October 2552 approximate date and time unknown. Location: Planet Earth, geo-synchronous orbit, aboard the MAC defense platform Atlantis, East Wing, Corridor 12)

Alice: HOLD EM OFF BOYS!!!

Male Marine: We're in deep sarge! Where are those reinforcements!?

Elite Warrior: The Brutes just tore through the second line.

Alice: (sarcastically) Oh great.

Armored Figure: did someone call for backup?

Alice: It's about time.

(she turns towards the voice)

Alice: We were about to...

(she sees only the one man)

Alice: is this it? This is our backup?

Armored Figure: Call me Gunney.

(Brute Spiker shot impacts the wall next to Alice)

Gunney: Excuse me a moment.

(Gunney spins around 90 degrees in a nano second and smashes a Brute's head against the wall, splattering brain bits and bone fragments all over the floor.)

(Gunney turns back to Alice and her troops.)

Gunney: Where were we?

Alice: obviously I underestimated you. Mind helping us fight these Brutes back?

Gunney: I'll do that and be the one man counter attack.

Alice: That's good enough for me.

(Gunney tears into the approaching line of brutes dodging grave hammers, spike grenades, brute shot grenades, and spiker rounds.)

(Gunney drops the first Brute by smashing its skull in.)

Elite Warrior: I wish I had that strength.

Gunney: you should consider genetic engineering from ONI.

Elite Warrior: I'll do no such thing.

(Gunney laughs as he crushes another Brute's arm.)

Male Marine: Try using a gun instead of crushing bones and brains with your bare hands. It would be a lot less disturbing.

(Gunney gestures to a nearby marine)

Gunney: Shotgun!!

(Marine tosses a shotgun to Gunney and Gunney follows up a catch with a shotgun blast into a Brute's mouth at point blank.)

Alice: The strong silent type; I like that in a man.

Gunney: (laughing) You flirting with me in a combat zone?

Alice: (flirtatious) Maybe.

(Alice takes a pistol and sticks it in a Brute's mouth and follows up with three quick trigger pulls to drop the Brute dead.)

(Gunney smashes two Brute heads together giving them both serious head trauma.)

Marine:(chuckling) Leave some for the rest of us man.

Gunney: What's your name trooper?

Marine: Rick sir.

Gunney: (jokingly) Shut your mouth Rick. I'm workin' here.

(Rick laughs out loud.)

Alice: Gunney, on your six!!

(Gunney turns 180 degrees in two nanoseconds and follows up with a fist to a Brutes head and a shotgun blast to a second Brute.)

Gunney: Thanks.

(A Brute Chieftan roars as he prepares to swing a ceremonial Gravity Hammer at Alice)

(Gunney pushes Alice to the side and takes the blow for her, getting thrown into a wall by the impact.)

Rick: COMMANDER!!

Alice: GUNNEY!!

(Gunney drops on all fours, shakes his head, looks up at the Brute Chieftain through a cracked visor menacingly...AND CHARGES SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER AS HE GOES!!!)

Rick: (jokingly) I think that only pissed him off.

(The Brute Chieftain takes a rib-cracking blow to the heart followed by a brain-splattering impact in the head from a second fist.)

(The Brute drops headless to the ground.)

(The other Brutes retreat to the boarding craft, not wanting to suffer the same fate as their leader.)

Alice: You ok sir?

Gunney: (laughing) never better.

(Gunney takes off his helmet and spot checks it for major damage.)

Rick: Sir, my friend is hurt.

(Rick points to his Elite comrade.)

(Gunney puts his helmet back on and walks over to check on the Elite.)

Gunney: Ok. Up you get.

(Gunney helps the Elite to his feet.)

Elite: Thank you sir, but I could have gotten up myself to get medical attention. You actions are welcome but unnecessary.

Gunney: All the same, I'll help where I can.

Elite: Thanks.

(The Elite turns and walks off to get medical attention.)

Alice: Not bad trooper. Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Main Character

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 am

Gen felt numb and well..... tingly. He was still in the tube but he felt strong. He looked down.... was he... HUMAN?! No, it was just the DNA fuse it hadn't totally worked. The scientist swore in sangheli. Gen had all his strength back.... and then some. He pushed as hard as he could against the tube and it began to crack. The scientist again screamed in anguish. Murphy had shot him in the arm with his DMR. A crack a collapse and a shatter. Gen was free. He landed head-first on the floor and sharp glass pricked his body as the rest of the tube gave in. He looked and saw Crow. Was he dead? No, he had just been knocked out. The scientist ran for the door in a rather foolish motion. Murphy again tried to shoot him in the leg to stop him but the scientist had disappeared around the corner before he could. Gen got up, shaking and wet. Wet from the tube and from his own blood. All the doors in the room closed and locked. "Frickin' brilliant" said Jenkins. They turned their attention to Gen who was the only other person in the room besides Crow. They aimed their weapons but didn't fire. "Who are you?" said Jenkins. Gen looked at the troops. "Gen". The two ODST withdrew their weapons, for they thought they were talking to the human Gen. Well, they were... in a way. "You alright, Gen?" said Murphy. "Yea, you guys?" The ODST looked at each other. "Gen..." said Murphy,"Your back got damn blood all over it.""Probably from the glass, but I'm alright." Gen felt is back and looked at his human-hand. His blood has turned red with a minor tint of purple. "Well..." said Jenkins,"we're alright, what about crow?" "I don't know if he got shot or fainted" said Gen."I didn't see his get hit" said Murphy. Jenkins look at Murphy and said, "How could you know, you were to busy trying to shoot that darn scientist." "I hit him... just not in the right spot" "Should've just shot him in the face when you had the frigging' chance!" "Though it might me better to wound him, but what am i saying, if you threw yer lipstick jar at him he would've been knocked out well enough to get him." "Guys...." said Gen hoarsely," we got to get Crow to a med e-vac and we got to get back to... wherever." Jenkins looked at Gen while Murphy attended to Crow and said, "How? All the doors are locked" "oh lets see here..." said Gen walking over to the computer, "I just press dis button right here and den..." the doors unlocked and opened. "OOH! Apparently i do know magic!" said Gen. Murphy threw Crow over his shoulders and said,"alright enough horsing around ladies, LETS MOVE OUT!" "Good idea, although i see one problem to your theory" said Jenkins, then turned to Gen and said, "Gen. Not to point out the obvious but.... your naked." Murphy broke out into a snickering laugh. "we stop by my bunker and i can get my gear" said Gen. They all started into a fast walking following Gen. All Gen had to do was go out one of the doors, go down a hallway a little then make a turn and walk into an ambush for grunts. "Shitty little bastards.. KILL THEM!" screamed Jenkins. They both shot at the grunts. Jenkins used his rocket launcher to shoot around corners and hit groups of grunts at a time while Murphy bounced his grenade launcher on the walls and further down the hallways to hit grunts further down. Gen had picked up a plasma repeater from one of the dead zealots and was spraying into nowhere at the grunts hoping to do some damage. After about 15 seconds of that, the grunts ran in fear. "HA HA! RUN YOU LITTLE DWARVES!" yelled Murphy as he scoped the rest down with his DMR. "HATE THOSE THINGS!" said Jenkins, "they act like they wanna fight and just end up running!" "Give them some of your mascara and they'll be motivated to fight." said Murphy. Jenkins punched Murphy in the arm. As Gen went around them he said, "You guys always like this?" "He is." said Murphy pointing the Jenkins. Gen went down the 100 yard long hall about halfway and turned into his room. Everything has been blasted from the fight, black spots from Murphy's grenade launcher. Gen moved his armor from the closet and quickly put it on. He just strapped on the hard-points and didn't bother to put on everything else. It was a little small, Gen had shrunk a little.. closer to the size of a human and the helmet wobbled a little, didn't hug his head and neck like and elite. He had shields, although The white elite armor had poor shields. Worse than elite minor shields. Its because Non combatant elites wore them.... usually medics which were never spotted on human battlegrounds. "Lets get the hell outta here please" said Gen. "well..." said Jenkins, "since your obviously know this place the best which way is out?" "Actually not far" said Gen, "just down this hallway, make a right and...." Jenkins interrupted him and said, "how about you just show us?" Gen sighed, "okay." They left Gens room and continued again in a fast pace down the hall. No enemy resistance.... yet. When they got to the door which Gen said would lead them outside opened they all ran outside. They were outside yes, but not on the ground. Murphy walked to the edge of the platform. They were high above the ground. They were on a covenant carrier. "What the hells this?" said Jenkins. "You call the pickup i find the way out." said Gen. Jenkins sighed and sat on the ledge, let his legs dangle. "Drop of the day do you read?" he repeated this until he got an answer. He called in an e-vac. "And now..." Said Murphy, "we wait." They did wait. about 15 minutes. Jenkins got nervous and called drop of the day on his comm. His conversation was too quiet to hear. After a bit he put the radio down. "well? said Murphy. "They almost here, we were further away then we thought." Five minutes. "Hell" said Gen, "how long this takes?" "As long as it takes" said Jenkins quietly. There was a whooshing sound. 'Finally the pelican is here' thought Gen. "PHANTOM!" yelled Jenkins. One of the Phantom's concussion rounds hit the pad and Jenkins slipped off the edge. He managed to git a grip but the pad tipped. The Phantoms were tearing it up. Jenkins tried to pull himself up. He hit his elbow on the surface of the pad they in the sudden instant the pad collapsed a little more and Jenkins slipped again. This time he only hung on with one hand. Jenkins was screaming and Murphy was trying to get close to help him without slipping. There was an explosion and Gen lost sight of Murphy, smoke clouded the air. "Murphy?!" yelled Gen. A giant snap, the pad tilted more, then everything stood still. The smoke cleared and Gen say Murphy kneeling on the edge on the pad, his head hung. Had Jenkins fell? Gen scooted toward Murphy. Then suddenly Jenkins appeared in one quick lunge with the help of Murphy. They both layed down. Everything was silent again. Silence, which was replaced by another whooshing. Gen armed him repeater. The whooshing got louder, Gens hands were sweating. The pelican rose over the pad. "THANK GOD!" said Jenkins. Gen was happy. He ran back and got Crow who was, the whole time leaning against the wall, didn't move much. Unbelievable. Everyone got into the pelican. Once the door closed Gen overheard the pilot said to Murphy, "we gonna have to stop at a little camp first and re-fuel and we can get Crow medical aid there. Gen sat. And rested. slowly drifting off the sleep in the low humming on the pelican.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Outbreak Team!   Introducing: Outbreak Team! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Outbreak Team!
Page 1 of 1