Legion of Soldiers HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Soldiers HQ

Official Legion of Soldiers community forum. Forum email is LegionofSoldiers@rocketmail.com, email that for any questions.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forums got a sleek new upgrade guys! Obviously I love you all so much so have fun looking at this new baby for a while and remember to play nicely ;D - Twisted :3
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Halo 4 Characters
OUTBREAK after the war EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» Talk Time with Twisted: Halo 4
OUTBREAK after the war EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:39 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 44)
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:04 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 43)
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 42)
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:34 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 41)
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 40)
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 39)
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm by XTwistedPowerX

» Halo Characters
OUTBREAK after the war EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 am by LCpl Felix J. Greshaw

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Legion of Soldiers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Legion of Soldiers HQ on your social bookmarking website

OUTBREAK after the war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Gamertag : General CT83

Main Character
Name: Gen
RolePlay Universe:: Halo

OUTBREAK after the war Empty
PostSubject: OUTBREAK after the war   OUTBREAK after the war EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Post yer stories
Back to top Go down
General CT83
Advisor
Advisor
General CT83

Gamertag : General CT83

Main Character
Name: Gen
RolePlay Universe:: Halo

OUTBREAK after the war Empty
PostSubject: Gen Ch1: old wounds   OUTBREAK after the war EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:32 pm

After Gen was 'relieved' of duty he went to a Sangheili-dominant planet named Helminis. He moved into one of the larger cities on the planet and lived in a type of an apartment. He had lots of money to last him awhile and so he mainly hung out at parties at a large nightclub building near the center of the city. After a couple weeks of this he got a job there as security. Not for the money but because he enjoyed it. There was some action every now and again but it was mostly getting paid to stand. On one particular day when Gen was having a drink at at bar and having a laugh a sangheili sitting next to him and said, "There's someone over about seven seats who keeps eyeing you." Gen didn't think much of it, since people would 'eye' him a lot due to his physical structure. But he was kept having this feeling of someone looking at him, and he didn't like it.
He took a quick glace down the aisle and saw another pair of eyes, which quickly stopped looking at him after he saw them. It kept bugging him. So he got up and walked down the aisle until he got to the correct pair of eyes. It seemed to be a female sangheili... sort of. Gen tapped her shoulder and she turned around. Gen couldn't believe who it was. It was Arima, another test subject to the freak scientist who had turned Gen's DNA mostly human. She seemed more Sangheili than Gen but definitely had some human in her. She had a more human mouth, her lips were pale (or at least what lips she barely had) and wore skin-tight greyish robes with dark blue, loose cotton pants. She had brown, thick hair that went down to her neck. Her skin color was very light, almost pale and she had four fingers. Along with the shadowie eyes that Gen had saw. He remembered the day when she went to have her DNA altered, she was in tears and Gen assumed that she died because after she went through the door into the DNA room he never saw her again, and here she was! Right in from of him!
They stared at each other for a couple seconds before Gen smiled which, in turn, caused Arima to smile. " Wow! Arima!" Gen exclaimed. Arima let out and quick chuckle and said, "hello, Gen." Gen stuck out his hand for and handshake and Arima returned it after a couple seconds of hesitation. "Sho..." said Arima,"long time... uh, um... how aresh you?" "Great... how bout you?" "Okay, i guesh... shurppose." Gen's smiled faded. "You okay Arima?" Arima sighed, "I'm okay, jusht a little worn down, I've uh... been here awhile." Arima hiccuped. "You want to talk somewhere else so we can both sit?" said Gen. Arima let out a deep sigh. "Yea" she said, " shomewhere quiet... I've got a bit of a headache right now." She hiccuped again.
Arima stood up and they headed toward a sub-level that filtered out most of the music and always had a small amount of people. Arima had a hard time keeping her balance and ended up putting her arm around Gen for support. She was obviously intoxicated gut Gen just wondered how bad and why. When the reached their destination they sat on a sofa and Arima layed down, letting out a deep breath. "Arima, you sure your okay?" a couple seconds of silence and she said, "No, not really." "How come?" "Look at meash! *hic*" Gen looked at her, the top of her head against the side of his leg. Gen said nothing and Arima look at him and said, "MY LIFE HASH GONE CHO CRAPS EVER SHINCE *hic* MY DNA WAS CHANGED!" Arima turned so she faced upward, and sighed. "I'm... REALLY... f***** up Gen. I ju- *hic* just can't accept it... unless I'm drunk. I may have gone a little over- *hic* board." Gen rubbed her forehead and said,"how come?" Arima closed her eyes,"caush i wanted to-... well... nooo *hic*... uh...well, i guess *hic*... because I saw... you." "Me?" "YESH!" Arima sat up, "i overreacted"
"What do you mean?" said Gen. "I saw you and I shought i wash hallishinating err *hic*... i don't know. I never wanted to remember my pasht." Tears were pouring down her eyes and she began to sob. Gen put here eyes around her shoulders and said,"you cant mourn yourself over the past, sometimes you just have to... move on." Gen felt like he was echoing. Maybe he should follow his own advice sometimes. Arima rubbed her eyes and fell over onto the couch, this time her feet were facing Gen. She wore pads on the bottom of her 2-toed feet, but other than that had nothing. "Do you have a place to stay Arima" said Gen,"a job?" Arima sobbed a little more, "I have a place to live... but I don't know for how much longer." "You can't afford it?" "No... people just don't like me...*hic* they're a little 'human rashist.'" "ah" said Gen, "yea, i get that a lot... not bad around here... people are nice." Arima sighed. "It's the only plash i can afford." Tears were still rolling down Arima's eyes but she resisted sobbing the best she could. There was a long silence. "well" said Gen, "you could stay at my place... it's nice and you won't have to pay rent." Arima layed still and nodded. "okaysh" she said, "but i jusht want to lay here for a bitsh."
"Okay" said Gen. "I'll come back after a bit" "Kay" said Arima quietly, and she closed her eyes and dozed off. Gen sighed and went back to the upper levels to occupy himself for a little while. 'I wonder if any other of the other test subject ended up like that' thought Gen, 'I guess I'm just lucky.
Back to top Go down

OUTBREAK after the war
Page 1 of 1